Coronavirus Update

Mar 16, 2020


SKI-GB Clubs to Suspend all Karate until further notice.


Following the guidance and advice from Public Health England and WHO, SKI-GB are taking the decision to suspend all Karate Activity until further notice because of the coronavirus outbreak.


We believe the decision is necessary and has been made in the interest of the Health & Safety of all our members, students, their friends and families and the wider communities that we all live in. We understand the decision may result in inconvenience and disappointment to people, but it is our duty to protect everyone associated in our federation.


As a result of this, all Karate activity should be suspended immediately as of today Monday 16th March 2020.  Further updates will be issued on a regular basis.


Please ensure that you notify all your students in your club.


Stay safe everyone!




i: skifgb

t: officialskief

fb: SKIGreatBritain


Most Recent Posts

SKIEF Championships Update

Update on proposed date of SKIEF Championships

SKIF Great Britain Dojo ni Kaeru "Return to Dojo"

SKIF GB Update on resuming Karate Classes

Return to the Dojo

EKF announced that Karate classes can resume indoors

Update on Covid-19 Pandemic

SKIF-GB update on Training and Instructing

Covid-19 Pandemic Update

SKI-GB Update on starting outdoor karate classes

© SKI Bristol: Kyoto